Magnetic card PCS
Item no. 5091438 | EAN 4012195461296
Peak Current Sensor (PCS) card for recording pulsed/lightning currents. A continuous check of whether lightning has struck the lightning protection system and how high the most recent lightning current was in kA can be carried out easily by the system operator, specialist lightning protection company or by a surveyor. Here, the printed maintenance circuit and the labelling panels support the maintenance work of the entire lightning protection system, which must be performed at defined intervals according to VDE 0185-305-3 (IEC/EN 62305-3).
· Contents = 10 pieces
· Digital evaluation via the PCS card reading device
· Can be used in addition to the OBO lightning current meter LSC I+II
· With separate labelling panels: "Erected by", "Tested by", "Card code"
· Integrated maintenance circuit (year/month)
- All types
Types Item no. Quantity SSU PCS 5091438 1 PU
- Invitation to tender text
Invitation to tender text